Darbuka Comfort Anatasa Gold
The Anatasa derbouka is one of the most beautiful models from Gawharet El Fan. The mix of black and mother-of-pearl gives it a look that is both sober and chic, extremely elegant and modern. The precision of the interior and exterior finishes of this darbouka gives it very good sound quality with the Gawharet El Fan quality label. It comes with a bag, a spare skin and a tightening key. This is a model very popular for its modern, refined and timeless look.
The perfect instrument for players looking for a professional derbouka with incredible sound and looks, and a reasonable size and weight.
This Egyptian derbouka from Gawharet El Fan belongs to the family of best-selling derboukas in the world:
- With a reasonable weight and size (4 kgs, 43cm height), it is an excellent compromise so that the instrument fits well, without hindering playing comfort.
- The Anatasa model is covered in high quality mother-of-pearl, and hand painted in black for an absolutely original look, oriental and modern at the same time. Model entirely handcrafted.
- This derbouka is tuned by our team of professionals to guarantee the best possible sound.
- It comes with a padded cover, a spare skin and a tightening wrench. Please note that the installed and replacement skins are made from recycled plastic, they may show some cosmetic signs of wear but this does not affect the sound of the derbouka.
- Lifetime guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your derbouka, we will buy your instrument back from you, without asking any questions.
Get the perfect derbouka to liven up your evenings, make you vibrate and make your friends and family dance. Click "Add to Cart" and order your instrument today.