Sombaty 24cm Pearl Rosé
This Sombaty 24cm is an Exclusive model manufactured by Gawharet El Fan. The Pearl Rosé model is a Sons de l'Orient exclusive created by Gawharet El Fan from a mixture of blue, white, pink mother-of-pearl and gold leaf. Derbouka delivered with a padded bag, a spare skin and a tightening key.
The perfect instrument for professional players looking for an exceptional 24cm Sombaty.
This Egyptian darbuka from Gawharet El Fan belongs to the 24cm Sombaty family, very popular with percussionists playing the Egyptian/Lebanese style and who want a deeper sound than with a 23cm Sombaty:
- ◼️ With an imposing weight and size (6.7 kg, 49cm in height), it is an imposing instrument that holds perfectly in place.
- ◼️ The Pearl Rosé model is a Sons de l'Orient exclusive created by Gawharet El Fan from a mixture of blue, white, pink mother-of-pearl and gold leaf. A huge amount of work has gone into the derbouka to ensure it has an exceptional look and sound. Model entirely handcrafted.
- ◼️ This derbouka is tuned by our team of professionals to guarantee the best possible sound.
- ◼️ It comes with a padded cover, a spare skin and a tightening key. Please note that the installed and replacement skins are made from recycled plastic, they may show some cosmetic signs of wear but this does not affect the sound of the derbouka.
- ◼️ 2-year warranty against any manufacturing defect and 14 days money back guarantee.
Get the perfect darbuka to liven up your evenings, make you vibrate and make your friends and family dance. Click "Add to Cart" and order your instrument today.