Oud Mahmud Mostafa Mahogany
This beautiful Mahogany wood oud was made by the Egyptian luthier Mahmoud Mostafa. This musical instrument has a particularly strong, round and resonant sound, very well balanced between treble and bass. Its body is made of specially selected Mahogany wood, the top is spruce and the fingerboard and pegs are ebony. Model delivered with a padded bag and 3 picks.
A professional instrument for all players looking for a high quality Egyptian oud. A deep and powerful, round and warm sound of the ancient high-end Egyptian ouds.
- ◼️ The oud is made of Mahogany wood with a spruce top, ebony fingerboard and pegs. The selected woods and the varnish applied ensure good solidity and longevity to the instrument.
- ◼️ The oud has a particularly powerful, round and warm sound with excellent reactivity, typical of ancient Egyptian ouds.
- ◼️ Optimal playing comfort with excellent responsiveness in the treble and bass, strings at an optimal distance from the neck, and ebony pegs ensuring good string support.
- ◼️ It comes by default with 11 strings but can be equipped with up to 12 strings (12 pegs and 12 holes in the bridge).
- ◼️ The oud has been tuned by luthier Mahmud Mostafa to ensure the best possible sound.
- ◼️ It comes with a padded cover and 3 plectrums.
- ◼️ 2-year warranty against any manufacturing defect and 14-day money-back guarantee.
Get a professional oud for any player looking for an old-school Egyptian sound. Click "Add to Cart" and order your instrument today.
- Manufacturing country
- Bowl wood
- Soundboard (Face)
- Scale length
- 2 years
- Arabic tuning (fa - fa)