Oud Sabsaby Maple Amaranth - floating bridge
This oud is a professional Syrian model with a floating bridge (Iraqi style) made by professional luthier and player Sabsaby. It has a very deep sound with the sound timbre of Iraqi ouds. The body of this oud is made of maple and amaranth and the top is made of Canadian cedar. The oud comes with 11 Labella strings but you have the option of installing up to 12 strings. Comes with a hard case and 3 rishas.
An excellent instrument for all players looking for an excellent quality floating bridge oud. Deep sound with excellent responsiveness, typical of floating bridge ouds (Iraqi style).
- ◼️ The oud is made of maple and amaranth wood with a Canadian cedar top with an ultra-responsive fiber fingerboard. The selected woods and the applied varnish ensure good solidity and longevity to the instrument.
- ◼️ The oud has a particularly serious, deep and powerful sound with excellent responsiveness, typical of high quality Iraqi ouds.
- ◼️ Optimal playing comfort with excellent reactivity in the treble, strings at an optimal distance from the handle, and ebony pegs ensuring good string support.
- ◼️ It comes by default with 11 strings but can be equipped with up to 12 strings (12 pegs and 12 holes in the bridge).
- ◼️ The oud has been tuned by Syrian luthier and player Sabsaby to ensure the best possible sound.
- ◼️ It comes with a hard case and 3 picks.
- ◼️ 5-year warranty against any manufacturing defect and 14-day money-back guarantee.
Get an excellent quality oud for any player looking for a professional oud with an Iraqi sound. Click "Add to Cart" and order your instrument today.
- Manufacturing country
- Bowl wood
- Soundboard (Face)
- Scale length
- 57cm (chevalet flottant)
- 5 years
- Arabic tuning (C - C)