Oud Adhara 2
This magnificent oud comes directly from Egypt and comes from the latest collection of the renowned Egyptian manufacturer Gawharet El Fan. This musical instrument is of very good quality with a back entirely covered with mother-of-pearl.
The perfect instrument to learn the oud. Excellent value for money with the typical Egyptian sound.
- ◼️ The oud is made of mahogany wood with a back entirely covered in mother-of-pearl for a unique look, the top is spruce and ebony pegs. The selected woods and the varnish applied ensure good solidity and longevity to the instrument.
- ◼️ The oud has a particularly warm and woody sound, typical of the Egyptian style.
- ◼️ Learning this oud will be done without any problem because the strings are relatively close to the handle and the pegs ensure a good hold of the strings.
- ◼️ It comes by default with 9 strings but can be fitted up to 12 strings (12 pegs and 12 holes in the bridge).
- ◼️ The oud is tuned by the luthiers of Gawharet El Fan to guarantee the best possible sound at this price.
- ◼️ It comes with a padded cover and 3 plectrums.
- ◼️ 2-year warranty against any manufacturing defect and 14-day money-back guarantee.
Get the ideal oud to learn this magnificent instrument, make you dream and make your friends and family travel. Click "Add to Cart" and order your instrument today.