The perfect instrument for professional players looking for an exceptional Sombaty.
This Egyptian darbouka by Gawharet El Fan is an exclusive and belongs to the Sombaty family, very popular with percussionists playing the Egyptian/Lebanese style:
- ◼️ With an imposing weight and size (6.2 kgs, 48cm in height), it is an imposing instrument that holds perfectly in place.
- ◼️ The Ayah model is an exclusive Sons de l'Orient created by Gawharet El Fan from a mixture of blue, white, pink mother-of-pearl and gold leaf. A huge amount of work is done on the darbouka to ensure it looks and sounds exceptional. Model entirely made by hand.
- ◼️ This darbouka is tuned by our team of professionals to guarantee the best possible sound.
- ◼️ It comes with a padded cover, a spare skin and a tightening key. Note that the installed and spare skins are made from recycled plastic, they may show some aesthetic signs of wear but this does not affect the sound of the darbouka.
- ◼️ 2-year warranty against any manufacturing defect and 14-day money-back guarantee.
Get the perfect darbouka to liven up your evenings, make you vibrate and make your friends and family dance. Click "Add to Cart" and order your instrument today.